Following on from the successful KOO Open, KOO Open Cube are a new half frame model with easily removable, interchangeable lenses and new colors. With added ventilation, KOO Open Cube ensure the rider’s vision is always crystal clear – whatever the weather.
- Constructed of polycarbonate with each component 100% made in Italy
- They weigh just 30g and come in either small or medium with Asian fit available
- Easily interchangeable lenses are manufactured by the renowned German lens maker Zeiss
- Lenses are available in three new colors – infrared (suitable for road), ultra white and red mirror (suitable for mountain biking)
- KOO Open Cube increase the versatility of the range as they can now be enjoyed by Mountain bikers – whatever their discipline
- Ventilation is excellent with added channels in the lens to maximise airflow keeping the rider cool and the vision perfect
- Micrometrical arms adjustment – the flexible temples improves the fitting without interfering with comfort
- Innovative folding pivot to store and fold with ease, and a soft rubber nose-pad with two adjustable positions for a customized fit, a smaller nose bridge will also come as standard in the packaging
- They are available in 12 different colorways so you can coordinate with your KASK helmet, bike and kit.
- Now available in small
- New Asian-fit nose pad
KOO Open Cube sunglasses are designed to keep sun, salt, bugs and mud out of riders’ eyes as well as giving a comfortable, stylish finish for riders of all abilities. They will be available from December in Europe, USA and Asia. The 12 colorways available are: Black, White, Red, Light Blue, Black/Red, Black/Lime, Black/White, Anthracite Matt/Cherry, Light Blue/Orange, Pine Green/White, Pine Green/Lime and Anthracite Matt/White.
Find out more on the KOO Facebook page.